The MINI Club of South Florida had it’s very FIRST Meeting this past Monday, September 16th, 2019! The theme for this meeting was MINIs and MIMOSAS! We had fun and planned so much here are the notes from our first meeting!
MINI CLUB OF SOUTH FLORIDA MEETING NOTES
- People love to plan far in advance and want to know dates months/weeks in advance (3-6 months advance even)
- Want meetings to be later in the day as we have members from Broward County come to meetings as well.
- At least one meeting a month and one event a month.
- People are most interested in events that involve a charity.
- LOVE AUTOCROSS!
- Event Ideas made from last night’s meeting
- Mark and Park Picnic in West Sunrise
- Lake Okeechobee Caravan and Picnic
- Tail of the Dragons
- Paint your MINI and Wine Night
- Kick for Pennies at 9Round
- 9Round Grand Opening in Boca
- Vintage Photoshoot with MINI
- Car Wash Take Over at a Car Wash
- Christmas MINI Parade
- Every member is to post on the Facebook page what their city’s Parade is and when it will be.